yes i noe, i did it again.
anw, 2day in skl we had Learning Adventure - Balloon Sculpting. It was fun. Not cz its fun demonstrating but we had fun slackin & nt attending lesson, making stupid Datin video clips, talking bout sex crime wif the ISA ppl etc. hahaha.

haha.semangat kebabian! 
our version of captain planet ;p 
ape ko tgk izah? jealous kite amik pic? hehe.. ok wif dat done, let me get to a more serious tone. things are getting a lil out of hand now n i wan 2 mke dis crystal clear on my part. yes, its impossible nt 2 b in dis current state betwn da 11 of us. All of us muz haf foresee it already. So here we r at dat stage we all assume it bound to happen.BACKSTABBING.LIES.ASSUMPTIONS.REGRETS.TRUTH.TRUST.TRUE COLOURS. gosh its too much 2 handle. I aint gona comment on anything. I aint gona side anyone. For now i'll jz watch & listen. Involvement causes Bigger Mess. I dun wan dat 2 happen. Sumtyms its better unexplained. Like i've said, im gona mke it clear on my part. Betwn me, irza & amir.I dun wish 2 talk bout dis anymore but situation forces me 2. I've copied da nxt para directly frm dee's blog n i hope it'll knock sum sense coz i feel dat its reliable & sensible. The words in red are my tots bout it. "Ok, I want to get things clear about Irza, Nana & Amir. First, Irza DID NOT steal Amir away. Come on."boyfriend stealer"?! That was so primary school. I know the story, well, not because I experienced it but because I heard both sides of the story. (dis i gotta agree) Irza isnt 100% to blame. She shares the blame with Amir. And to those of you who just automatically take Nana's side and assume that Irza is a so called boyfriend stealer, well think again. (dis i gotta disagree cz firstly,i dun go round saying dat & secondly, wad ever happens, only ME,HIM & HER noes BEST.) jeng jeng jeng.. (a few months ago) Irza broke up with Tito due to some constraints. The next day(or was it the same day, I cant remember) (it was da next day mummy..haha) Amir broke up with Nana saying there was another party-his ex. Actually, Amir already harboured feelings for Irza for a long time but didnt want to get in the way of his friend's relationship. So he used the relationship with Nana to still be able to contact with Irza. (it hurts me 2 b reminded of dis part.gawd!) So after he broke up with her, he asked Irza out. He confessed his feelings for her. Ok now is the important part, so OPEN your EYES and READ WORD BY WORD AND UNDERSTAND THIS. Irza knows that Amir already broke up with Nana. So she went ahead with the relationship.Their relationship started A FEW WEEKS after Amir broke up with Nana. (OK dis is da part. yes im v furious at dat tym. i jz cudnt accept da fact dat she accepted him aft knowing all dis. BUT like ive said b4 & im gona repeat it again, i've settled it betwn irza. So cum on ppl move on!! Get over it already!! of coz we took a long tym 2 adjust 2 dis situation coz we haf 2 face each other in skl evryday.the feeling is awkward-yes i agree, even irza will agree 2 dis 2. But jz as things r getting bck 2 normal - i think, y shud dis issue b brought up again? who is dat shopaholic gal who tagged irza? gosh. haf u gt no heart?? Its betwn us not urs! anyway its over! gosh!) So is there any stealing of boyfriends here? If you spot any, can you tell me please?I'm sick and tired of hearing people accusing Irza of stealing Amir away. Why dont people bother listening to both sides? Aren't we all friends here? Why must we wait to celebrate each other's downfalls? Havent we each been there for everyone one way or another at one point of time? I know everyone has been there for me at least once. And I'm thankful. Leeza, Irza has also been there for you a few times during the Mimi period hasnt she? Yes, you two dont get along. I know the fight is about the "undecent clothes" thing. But why rake up the past when it has nothing to do with clothes? Boyfriends? Clothes? Whats the similiarities in those??Like I said earlier, I might lose a few friends over this post. But hey, if it gets the truth out, I dont mind. I'm helping a friend." CHILDISH dunch u think so? i'll laugh my heart out if i were 2 read dis aft we graduate. Gawd! Cum on ppl we're turning 20 nxt yr, we shudnt fall here! Bile mau game beb? Der! i've cleared my part. Can we move on? Dun let the tention tear us up. After all we are still a "family" rite? ive said enuf. anything unsatisfied talk str8 2 my face. toodles~ |