Sunday, August 06, 2006
her blues.
1st of all let me say,
u cant accuse me of all d tings
u noe dat u r guilty of
n I see dat it is easy for u to blame evryting on me
if dats d case den I shud go haf my fun
n do all d tings u say I do
gosh i cant cntinue to tke dis frm u
PLS realize dat I wud nv do anyting to disrespect u
trust me.gawd! u gotta stp accusing me
u noe im loud,dats juz me
n dat doesnt mean im bein rude! coz dat da way i am
open ur eyes,open it wide
dun juz jump to conclusions! its irritatin if u tend 2 do it often!
gosh im 19! old enuf dun u tink so?
i cant continue to take dis frm u!
posted by nana0606 at 2:36 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
azriana
261087
engaged
early childhood educator


Precious Nana's Profile
Precious Nana's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge


Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie